Monday, March 14, 2011

30 Days in Pictures Day: 9

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most.
Besides the aforementioned loved ones, my mother is the one who has gotten me through the most. Whether she was holding me while I cried because the girls stopped playing with me in 4th grade or agonizing over my problem of the week math homework in 7th grade she would do and does anything for me. I talk to her everyday sometimes more than once. Okay, let’s be honest, often times more than once. She tells me how to cook delicious food and assures me that everything will be okay when I call in a panic because my baby has a temperature of 104 and won’t stop crying. My mom. She gets me through the day to day every day. I love you, Mom! ☺ (P.S. don’t you think we look alike?)

No comments:

Post a Comment