Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Days in Pictures: Day 1

There is this thing going around the internet called "30 Days in Pictures" I'm sure if you are reading this, you've seen it. If not the idea is to post 30 pictures with different thoughts/ideas/information. Most of the time I think these internet games are silly, but one of my friends is doing it. I enjoy seeing what she has written and getting to know her. So I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts




1. My name is Brooke. I love when my cousin Jennifer and Aunt Bah call me Miss Brooke. And when my babies Bella and Samuel (who are not really babies anymore) call me Brookie.
2. I would love to work for The Cake Boss on TLC for a day.
3. I could waste so much time taking personality tests. I am an ENFJ on the Meyers Briggs scale.
4. I am kind of a clean freak, but I rarely make my bed.
5. I am a brand loyal to bare minerals. Their makeup is amazing!
6. I want to start a shopping ministry where I discuss fit, style, color etc. with women and then take them shopping for clothing. Ultimately, I want to help them feel good on the inside and out… Now I just have to figure out how to fund this ministry…:D
7. My son’s name is Jude Azariah. Jude after the patron saint of hopeless causes and Azariah after a young Old Testament king who followed God’s will.
8. I will do anything within my moral boundaries for a Starbucks peppermint mocha.
9. I often wear my mom’s shirts from highschool…how’s that for vintage? Hmmm…No, I was not trying to call my mother old.
10. I'm pretty sure I met my husband for the first time when he was 13 (We've discussed it, and he was either 12 or13) and I even thought he was cute back then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment