Monday, March 14, 2011

30 days in Pictures Day: 10

A picture of the person you do the silliest things with.

Without question, I do the craziest things with my brothers! Let’s just say they keep my life VERY exciting. Whether we are riding go-carts, motorcycles, snowmobiles, going on road trips, or having a wrestling match things can get pretty WILD when the three of us get together. When we were younger, people used to come to our house and say we should have a sitcom of our lives because they couldn’t believe all the insane things we would do! Even though my life was probably in danger many times, those are my favorite memories! I love spending time with them. They are constantly making me laugh. ☺ Oh, and a little public apology, I’m sorry for all the times I scratched you with my “claws!” In my defense, sometimes that was my only defense! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment