Tuesday, March 15, 2011

30 Days in Pictures Day: 11


A picture of something you can’t stand.


This is a picture of my little boy with his nose-sucker. No, It is definitely not my little boy that I cannot stand, it is sucking out his little nose! He has been sick for three weeks. First with an ear infection and bronchitis. Then croup. Finally, we are finishing it off (hopefully) with another ear infection. Through these sicknesses, I have had to suck out that nose so many times so he can breathe. Let's just say he screams and cries through the whole thing and I feel like screaming and crying along with him. Sigh...it is to help him, right?

(I can't get my imaged turned, but you get the idea...:)

1 comment:

  1. Awww poor little guy :( Jack has been sick too, it's no fun that's for sure! Something that works for my boys and might for you is a q-tip. My boys let me twirl one around in their nose after bath time and it works wonders! I usually do it in front of the mirror so they can watch and sing a little song about it. They never fight me and we actually were able to ditch the nose sucker all together!

    ReplyDelete