Saturday, March 5, 2011

30 Days in Pictures: Day 3


Parenthood is my guilty pleasure of the week. The theme song is catchy and reminds me of my childhood and John Prine. (You may have to look up who he is if you are interested. My dad made me listen to many good ol’ boy musicians growing up, and I can’t help but sing along to the music now.) I love all the characters for their distinct personalities, but I would say I am most like Christina. Funny thing is, Dane is most like Adam and they are married in the show. I also love Zeek and Camille. I hope they stay together always. They are just way too sweet. In spite of all their difficulties, they really do love each other.



(Photo Credit: http://www.watchtopdrama.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/parenthood.jpg)

No comments:

Post a Comment