Thursday, March 17, 2011

30 Days in Pictures Day: 13

A picture of your favorite band or artist.
If you know me, you know I am a music fanatic. Growing up, most of the time the TV was turned off and the radio was on from 6 AM until bedtime, and sometimes it sang all through the night. I grew up listening to my dad's music--John Prine, Steve Goodman, Todd Snyder, Fleetwood Mac...etc. As I got older, I fell in love with country. A little bit older alternative rock. I went through and "emo" phase in college, and sometimes my husband can get me to dance to a little R&B in the car. Needless to say, I have a wide range of musical taste. Therefore, picking my FAVORITE band or artist is practically impossible. Instead, I will choose a good local band that's from Ames where I went to school. The Nadas. They make me think of summer, bonfires, the state fair, and being in love. They are my feel good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment