Friday, May 7, 2010

Well, We Made it Another Week!

We had our ultrasound yesterday and the baby seems to be healthy and beautiful...and very much still in there! :) However, we'll know more next week when I visit the midwife. Many people tell me I'll probably go into labor early because of the early contractions. However, I'm not getting my hopes up. I think this little boy just might come late and fool us all...The Miller's are good at being late. No offense Hun. I love you. :)

The little bit that we do know from the ultrasound as of right now:
-Like I said, looks like he is very much still in there. Not dilated or anything.
-Baby's heartbeat is good. 141...and He's got all 4 chambers. Thank you very much for pointing that out Miss Ultrasound Tech. I HOPE he has all 4 chambers. Goodness, nothing like making a mommy-to-be worry.
-We have about a 4 1/2 lb. baby as of right now.
-Also, I made it through my first full day of work since the early labor. Whew, P.E. and all! Let's just say I looked like a very lazy P.E. teacher sitting in my chair to teach, but I think most people give me a break when they see my huge belly. And if they don't, too bad. They should. :)

Other randomness:
We went to the Cheesecake Factory tonight to celebrate Dane's Birthday a bit early. When we were driving back, Dane saw a lady in the lane across from us holding an animal. Being the FARM BOY that he is, he says, "Hey, is that lady holding a baby lamb?" "No, Dane we are in town. It's just a dog." Gotta love my Iowa Farm Boy though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment