Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hiccups!

Today is a beautiful day! It is 82 degrees with a slight breeze! I need the swimming pool! :) Beautiful weather = GRILL TIME! Anybody have any good ideas of what to grill? We have done the usual already...burgers, brats, hot dogs, steaks...And we will surely be doing those again. However, if you have any other good ideas, let me know!

Some fun BABY news: Our little guy got the hiccups for the first time today! :) I was teaching a little girl writing when I felt this slight, rhythmic movement. At first I thought, "What is that?" Then I realized HICCUPS! I had to text Dane right away. It's amazing how excited I get for his firsts...even while he's still in the womb. World, watch out when he comes out...I may be a slight basket-case!

Also: As I mentioned before, you can see the baby move on the outside. I didn't think any of the students would notice, but sure enough one did. A boy with autism exclaimed, "Mrs. Miller! Mrs. Miller! Your baby is moving. He's going to break your water! We need to get you to the hospital!" I reassured the student that the baby was just moving and I would be okay. However, I truly do appreciate his concern. I know I'm in good hands! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment