Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Child of God: A Book of Birthdays and Days in Between

Amazon.com: Child of God: A Book of Birthdays and Day in Between (9781568541785): Gertrud Mueller Nelson: Books

Just thought I would share this baby book. I received it from one of my sister-in-laws in the mail. If you are looking for a baby book to be creative with and make your own, this is the one! :) I love it because it focuses on the religious aspects of your babies growth. It contains Bible Verses, prayers, sections for baptism, first communion, conformation etc. I cannot wait to start working on it for the little Junebug. :) If you or someone you know is going to have a baby soon, I think it's a wonderful gift to give yourself...or someone else...and ultimately the little one you are writing it about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment